- Albina Home
- Online Banking
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Small Business Banking
- Commercial Business Banking
- Business Resources
- The Company
- News & Resources
- Contact Albina
Planning a Trip?
We want to make sure that you have access to your accounts at Albina Community Bank whether you are at home, anywhere in the United States, or visiting another country. Unfortunately, the incidence of fraudulent activity in various parts of the country or internationally may prevent us from providing access at all times or in all locations.
If you are traveling and plan to use an Albina credit or debit card, please contact an Albina banker in advance of your trip so we can make note of your travel plans. While we cannot guarantee that all transactions will be approved during your travels, (there are times when this is out of our control), we will do what we can to help make your travels as smooth as possible.
When you contact us, we will ask where you are traveling, when you are traveling, and how we can get ahold of you during your travels; a cell phone, email address, etc., is very helpful.
With just a little advanced planning, we can help make your travels as worry free as possible!
Do we have your current phone number? At Albina Community Bank, we protect your account from fraud by monitoring your debit card transactions; if we suspect fraud, we will call you to validate the transaction. What can you do to help? Make sure we have your current phone number on file, and let us know when you are traveling – together we can make sure your Albina Community Bank account is protected! Click here for more information.
Starting A Business
• www.filinginoregon.com - State of Oregon - Corporate Division's website provides information on starting a business in Oregon, including filing, required documents, etc.
• access.wa.gov/business/index.aspx - State of Washington - Provides information on starting a business in Washington, including filing, required documents, etc.
• www.business.usa.gov - Choose a legal structure for your business
• www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=98350,00.html - Internal Revenue Service - Specific information on applying for an employer identification number, including forms and instructions.
• www.oregon.gov - State of Oregon - Official Oregon State website.
Resources To Grow Your Business• www.sba.gov - Small Business Administration - Resources for your small business.
• www.score.org/index.html - SCORE - Free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs.
• www.pdc.us/bus_serv/default.asp - Portland Development Commission (PDC) - Get help from the PDC with new or existing businesses in Portland.
• www.irs.gov - Internal Revenue Service - Obtain forms and publications, check out online tools, and get answers to many tax questions.
Common Scams & Other Business Resources
• www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/ - Federal Trade Commission - On this site, consumers can learn how to avoid identity theft - and learn what to do if their identity is stolen. Businesses can learn how to help their customers deal with identity theft, as well as how to prevent problems in the first place.
• www.secretservice.gov/know_your_money.shtml - US Secret Service - A site designed to help you detect counterfeit currency and guard against forgery loss.
• www.oregon.gov/DSL/UP/index.shtml - State of Oregon - Department of State Lands - Information pertaining to unclaimed property in the State of Oregon.
♦ www.leg.state.or.us/ors/home.html - State of Oregon - Oregon Revised Statutes
List of Credit Counseling Agencies
♦ www.justice.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/cc_approved.htm - U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Trustee Program - Find a list of credit counseling agencies.
Site powered by Fusion Design Group