• Operating Lines of Credit
As your business grows, so may your need for additional capital. Albina offers seasonal and working capital lines of credit to operate your business and cover your ongoing operating expenses. We stand ready to help with a variety of operating lines of credit, including receivable-inventory secured lines.
• Term Loans
Expand your business, consolidate debt, or purchase a new commercial vehicle or equipment with a flexible Albina term loan available with competitive interest rates. We also offer acquisition loans for borrowers acquiring existing businesses and/or business assets.
• Government Guaranteed Lending
We partner with local government agencies to provide the maximum options for your business. The Small Business Administration (SBA) and other government guaranteed loans offer the financing you need. At Albina, we offer:
• SBA 7(a) Loans: SBA's primary program for term loans (including SBA Express)
• SBA 504 Loans: Long-term, fixed asset and owner occupied commercial real estate
• Accounts Receivable Financing
Our BusinessManager Program offers bank-based accounts receivable financing for small businesses. Offering short-term working capital that supports the pace and needs of your business, this unique and safe program helps your business receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you're owed. So whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days, you'll still have cash on-hand to:
• Meet payroll
• Add staff to keep up with growing demands
• Purchase new equipment or upgrade technology
• Improve the customer or patient experience
• Take advantage of potential vendor discounts for upfront or cash, prompt payment and volume
• Seize upon new growth opportunities in your industry
to see how it works and to view video testimonials from business owners like you.
View a complete list of our Lending Products and Services for businesses