• Operating Lines of Credit
As your business grows, so may your need for additional capital. Albina offers seasonal and working capital lines of credit ranging from $5,000 to $150,000 for small businesses with short-term financing needs. This revolving business line of credit can be used, paid back and then used again!
• Term Loans
Expand your business, consolidate debt, or purchase a new commercial vehicle or equipment with a flexible Albina term loan ranging from $5,000 to $150,000, available with competitive interest rates. We also offer acquisition loans for borrowers acquiring existing businesses and/or business assets.
• Government Guaranteed Lending
Since small businesses sometimes require additional support for loan requests, we partner with local government agencies to provide the maximum options for your small business. The Small Business Administration (SBA) and other government guaranteed loans offer the financing you need. At Albina, we offer:
- SBA 7(a) Loans: SBA's primary program for term loans (including SBA Express)
- SBA 504 Loans: Long-term, fixed asset and owner occupied commercial real estate
- Capital Access Program (CAP) Loans: Offered through Business Oregon; CAP Loans range from $1,000 to $150,000 and include the Oregon Credit Enhancement Development Fund and the Oregon Business Development Fund.
• Accounts Receivable Financing
Our BusinessManager Program offers bank-based accounts receivable financing for small businesses. Offering short-term working capital that supports the pace and needs of your business, this unique and safe program helps your business receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you're owed. So whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days, you'll still have cash on-hand to:
• Meet payroll
• Add staff to keep up with growing demands
• Purchase new equipment or upgrade technology
• Improve the customer or patient experience
• Take advantage of potential vendor discounts for upfront or cash, prompt payment and volume
• Seize upon new growth opportunities in your industry
to see how it works and to view video testimonials from business owners like you.